“State of the Art” manufacturing equipment and thirty years of experience allows our line of coral and shell stone to be manufactured into just about anything you can imagine or draw. Custom architectural items, capitals, columns, windows and door surrounds, arches, fireplaces, baseboards, moldings, tiles, copings, treads, risers, planters, tables, bases, sinks and more.
Calypso Coral Stone is ideal material for any exterior or interior application.
- Calypso Coral contains many types of brain and fan coral, giving each tile a unique look and feel. Having a very high density, Calypso Coral passes freeze thaw testing, making it suitable for use in any climate.
- Being a true coral stone it does not retain heat, making it cool to the touch regardless of the sun exposure it endures.
- It is naturally non-slip for exteriors applications in a saw cut unfilled finish.
- Is easily maintained after it is properly sealed.
- For this reasons it has become a very popular material for exterior applications such as pool decks, walkways, balconies and cladding.
Calypso Coral Available Sizes
- Tiles & Pavers: Available in sizes ranging from 4″x4″ up to 60″x72″
- Mosaics: 1″x1″, 1″x2″, 2″x2″ & Patterns
- Moldings: 3/4″ Pencil, 1-1/4″ Cane, 2-1/2″ Chair Rail, Baseboards & Different Edge Detail
- Slabs: 3/4″, 1-1/4″, 1-3/4″ up to 10″
- Coping: 4×8″, 12×12″, 24×24″, radius pieces and custom sizes and thickness.
Calypso Coral Available Finishes
- Saw Cut Unfilled
- Honed Unfilled
- Honed & Filled
- Brushed/Antiqued Filled & Unfilled
- Chiseled Edges
- Acid Washed
- Split Face & Hand Chiseled
Real Installation pictures of Calypso Coral
Please enjoy these beautiful installation pictures sent from our clients, they are real pictures on real houses. Unlike other companies we don’t use stock pictures! You can click on any picture to see it full size.