“State of the Art” manufacturing equipment and thirty years of experience allows our line of coral and shell stone to be manufactured into just about anything you can imagine or draw. Custom architectural items, capitals, columns, windows and door surrounds, arches, fireplaces, baseboards, moldings, tiles, copings, treads, risers, planters, tables, bases, sinks and more.
Calypso Coral Select White Stone is a unique tile very popular por exterior applications
- Calypso Coral Select White contains many types of brain and fan coral, giving each tile a unique look and feel.
- Having a very high density, Calypso Coral passes freeze thaw testing, making it suitable for use in any climate.
- Being a true coral stone it does not retain heat, making it cool to the touch regardless of the sun exposure it endures.
- It is naturally non-slip for exteriors applications in a saw cut unfilled finish.
- Is easily maintained after it is properly sealed.
- For this reasons it has become a very popular material for exterior applications such as pool decks, walkways, balconies and cladding.
Calypso Coral Select White Sizes
- Tiles & Pavers: Available in sizes ranging from 4″x4″ up to 60″x72″
- Slabs: 3/4″, 1-1/4″, 1-3/4″ up to 10″
- Coping: 12×24″, 24×24″
- Flagging: sandset or mudset ¾” or 1 3/4’ thick
Calypso Coral Select White Finishes
- Saw Cut Unfilled
- Honed & Filled
- Brushed or Brushed and Filled
Real Installation pictures of Calypso Coral Select White
Please enjoy these beautiful installation pictures sent from our clients, they are real pictures on real houses. Unlike other companies we don’t use stock pictures! You can click on any picture to see it full size.