“State of the Art” manufacturing equipment and thirty years of experience allows our line of coral and shell stone to be manufactured into just about anything you can imagine or draw. Custom architectural items, capitals, columns, windows and door surrounds, arches, fireplaces, baseboards, moldings, tiles, copings, treads, risers, planters, tables, bases, sinks and more.
Caribbean Shell Stone is swirled with large “clam like shells” in every piece.
- Caribbean Shell Stone it is a very dense material, therefore making it suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- This stone is so dense, that when it is cut into tilees, pavers, copings and slabs, there are few to any holes in it, making it an ideal choice for both interior or exterior applications.
- For exterior applications the density of this material makes it ideal, after it is sealed, do not attract mold or mildew like many porous shell stones and coral stones do.
- The material is consistent in shade and color from piece to piece.
- Being a true shell stone, this material is cool to touch regardless of the sun exposure it endures.
Caribbean Shell Stone Available Sizes
- Tiles & Pavers: Available in sizes ranging from 4″x4″ up to 60″x72″
Caribbean Shell Stone Available Finishes
- Saw Cut
Real Installation pictures of Caribbean Shell Stone
Please enjoy these beautiful installation pictures sent from our clients, they are real pictures on real houses. Unlike other companies we don’t use stock pictures! You can click on any picture to see it full size.