“State of the Art” manufacturing equipment and thirty years of experience allows our line of coral and shell stone to be manufactured into just about anything you can imagine or draw. Custom architectural items, capitals, columns, windows and door surrounds, arches, fireplaces, baseboards, moldings, tiles, copings, treads, risers, planters, tables, bases, sinks and more.
Shells Reef is a one of a kind material!
This is one of the most unique stones to ever be marketed and sold in the world.
- Each piece is swirled with very large abalone like shells never before seen in coral stones and shell stones.
- It has a consistent overall color of light beige and white, consistent from piece to pice.
- Shells reef is a very dense material, making it an ideal choice for interior or exterior application.
- Being a true shells stone it is cool to the touch regardless of the sun exposure it endures.
- The density of this prouct and the few if any holes in it, allows it to stay clean and not attract mold or mildew, in exterior applications.
- This also makes the material very easy to maintain once installed and sealed
- Each installation is unique to itself and subtly brings the bauty and warmth of the ocean to any project it is used int.
Shells Reef Available Sizes
- Tiles & Pavers: Available in sizes rangign from 4″x4″ up to 48″x48″
- Slabs: 3/4, 1-1/4″, up to 5″ thick.
- Chiseled Edges
Shells Reef Beige
Shells Reef Gold/Caramel
Real Installation pictures of Reef Shell
Please enjoy these beautiful installation pictures sent from our clients, they are real pictures on real houses. Unlike other companies we don’t use stock pictures! You can click on any picture to see it full size.